Thursday 7 February 2013

Marbury Country Park

Marbury Country Park 


Went to Marbury Park nr Northwich this morning .... it started out fairly mild and calm .... I was amazed to see dozens of small birds on the feeders a lot more that at Moore Nature Reserve.. I stayed until about 14:30hrs as by that time I was quite cold and my feet were freezing. Brrrr!  Although I was in the hide and was dry ... it was persistently raining  ... funny as the small birds were flying through the viewing slots and out through the back of the open hide ... Plenty to see but still no Bitterns .....  Grrrrrrrr! Thought that it be easier to see, as the weight of the starlings had flattened the reeds down. I was informed that there was three Bitterns there ... invisible ones if you ask me ;-)
Neil



 Lollipop - Long tailed tit


Nuthatch

No comments: