Tuesday 6 November 2012

Liverpool members. Site visit report






Hi Laura,
Many thanks for the RSPB blog on the Woodcock ... as it was very unusual to see it or that kind of bird in the city centre.
Unfortunately I could not attend the Sunday meeting at Mere Sands Wood nature reserve, but was able to go there the previous Thursday 25 Oct with my camera and was lucky enough to take a few photo's of Kingfishers from the Rufford hide ... Attached are some photo's that I had taken during the day there and  wondered if you would like to put some on our website just for interest to the others .. Unfortunately it was dull and cold day but dry. 
                                                                        Regards Neil Prendergast 





Great pictures Neil, glad to share.
One day I'll get to see this Kingfisher properley, she seems to know when I'm about and scarpers!  

No comments: